Organizing homes and offices in the Los Angeles-area.
I specialize in helping people organize tiny/tight spaces. And I really LOVE a challenge.
Whether you need your entire home organized or a specific room(s), I’d love to chat to see if your needs match up with my skills. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.
Here are some of my musings about physical organizing:
- How to Organize Based on Your Organizational Personality
- 10 Questions That Make Sorting Your Stuff Easier
- How to Have the Right Mindset Before Starting an Organizing Project
- How to Release the Guilt of Sorting Loved Ones Things after their Death
- Healing the Addiction to Clutter
- The Best Times to Sift Through Your Stuff
- 3 Steps to Organizing the Paper in Your Home Office
- 3 Ways to Organize and Eliminate Cable Clutter
- 7 Solutions for Dealing with Pots & Pans Clutter
- 3 Steps to Quickly Organize Your Refrigerator
- The Simple and Fool-Proof Guide to Dealing with Lost Gift Cards
- How to Maximize Space in Your Garage
- How to Properly Preserve Your Holiday Decorations
- 7 Creative Storage Products to Organize Your Bathroom
- How to Switch Seasonal Clothing in Your Closet…in Less Than 2 Hours
What are my rates?
I bill clients a flat fee based on the scope of the project. Sometimes I'll take on clients who want to hire me on a daily basis (these are rare, as I like to finish the job). 😊